Monday, October 20, 2008

Now I know my A, B, C's...

A- Available or Single: Happily married!

B- Beach or Lake: Beach

C- Cake or Pie? Pie

D- Drink of Choice: Dr. Pepper

E- Essential Item you use every day: underwear (and see below... no pun intended.)

F- Favorite Color: Pink! Sometimes blue...

G- Gummy bears or Worms: Definitely worms

H- Hometown: Highlands Ranch, CO

I- Indulgence: Chocolate in most forms: milk, cookies, ice cream, bar, etc.

J- January or February: February, I guess. No particular reason, though.

K- Kids & Names: We want three, but I'll need to have 4 to use the names I've picked out!

L- Life is Incomplete without: Love

M- Marriage Date: September 29th, 2007... but we're still Newlyweds if you ask us!

N- Number of Siblings- Two older sisters: Angie & Amy

O- Oranges or apples: Apples, sliced with caramel, please!

P- Phobias: Honestly? ...being shot. I think it's from watching too much Law & Order or Cops or something. I don't even live in the ghetto!

Q- Fave Quote: If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

R- Reason to Smile: Waking up every day to John's face :)

S- Season: Fall, it's just so... perfect.

T- Tag 3 or 4 people: Molly, John, Mom... not sure of anyone else who reads this thing.

U- Unknown fact about me: I coordinate my underwear to my outfit, most days. I contemplated sharing that! Then again I almost did a whole post on this... Wow, that's a lot of information on me.

V- Vegetable you don't like: Most, actually: tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and even some fruits. What can I say, I'm a meat 'n potatoes kinda girl.

W- Worst Habit: I'm always late. Always.

X- Xrays: I've had x-rays on my teeth, chest, abdomen and... eyes? Well, they took a picture of them today. Probably doesn't count as an x-ray, but wasn't too fun, either! I think I actually dislike the eye doctor more than the dentist, but that's another story for another day, maybe.

Y- Your favorite food: I'd echo Angie on the "health nut" bit, cause it's true, but I'm going with Mac 'n Cheese. I could eat it every day!

Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

I think your phobia is so funny. Wouldn't it be funny if it happened? I mean, not like ha-ha funny, but just ironic funny. Ironical. That's a mix between ironic and comical, and that's what it would be.